Is that a lemur talking?


Hello again! It has to been a long time since the last time I blogged something...
Well, here I am! And today I´m going to talk to you about a programme that I enjoy when I was a child.

I really don't know exactly when I started to watching this show, I just know that I love it! It called "Zaboomafoo".
Zoboomafoo is a Canadian children's television series that originally aired on PBS from January 25, 1999 to November 21, 2001 with 65 episodes showing the animal world. Although it ended in 2001, Discovery Kids kept showing it until I was 8 years old, mabye more.
It has about a lemur called Zaboomafoo that, when eating a fruit starts talking. He's not alone 'cause he have two human friends, the "Kratt brothers" who together with him interact with various kind of animals, describe how they are, what they eat and show they most important characteristics. And of course, you can't miss a song about it!




I just enjoyed this program soooo much because it is funny! I mean, a “real lemur” who can talk wasn’t so normal before. I love animals since… ever. And a program which taught me about them was amazing for me! My brother and me just love it; we song the opening and we have our own DVD whit all the episodes to watching them over and over again. We were not bored at all even though we knew everything was going to happen!!
If I watch this program today probably, I still enjoy it, because I am very childish to this day.😂

What about you? Do you know this programm?

Comments

  1. Oh that show give me feelings, I remember when I was a child and wake up to watch the tv on Canal 13 and enjoy Zoboomafoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts