#3 A beautiful series!

 Hello, guys! I hope you're all doing great!

Today we are going to talk about series and, as you know me, I may not have a favorite show, but I could definitely see Anne with an E over and over again without getting bored: photography is beautiful like landscapes; Set in the 90s, it has a beautiful scenery and history, memorable characters, and current themes, despite being based on a 1908 novel.



The events take place on Prince Edward Island (Canada) where Anne Shirley, a 13-year-old orphan, is mistakenly sent to the home of Marilla and Matthew Cuthbert, two older brothers, who had asked a boy to help with the Green Gables Farm.

Anne is talkative and has a great imagination that often gets her into trouble. She must learn to make friends and "fit in" in a small town where social class matters. Despite the adversities and living in Canadian society at the end of the 19th century, she uses her imagination and her skills to improve herself in the middle of the world around her, and begins to be accepted within the town of Avonlea.




It leaves precious teachings such as the value of true family, unconditional friendship, unity, acceptance and self-love are some of them.


(Anne With An E, ThemeSong)

Actually, doing this blog has made me want to watch it again. See you next time!

Comments

  1. Anne is a beautiful series, I met the books a few years ago and I love the character, I saw all the old movies and are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each version rescues different things from the novels. I really want to buy them!

      Delete
  2. I want to watch this series, the adaptation of the places, the performances of the characters and how you manage to transmit all that here makes me want to watch it.

    att: Joaco c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! I swear you're not gonna regret it, is too beautiful on different ways! <3

      Delete
  3. This is a serie that i really want to watch !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I put it off for a long time, there is nothing to regret!

      Delete
  4. Many people have recommended it to me! I think I'll have to do a marathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! With my mom we made this our series when we saw the first episode to kill time one day. Sometimes we watched 5 episodes a day! We did a lot of marathons, but we had to stop ourselves to enjoy it longer hahaha.

      Delete
  5. Anne with an E is a series that is on my list of upcoming to watch, I really like that it touches on current themes in the old time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I think it was a novel ahead of its time, directly or indirectly criticizing the society of that time. <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts