#2 A bit of each

 Hello again! Today, we're talking about music!!

As I said before, I am an indecisive person and that applies to any area of my life! And that's the reason of my tittle.

So... when it comes to music I have no preferences, if the song is good I usually listen to it without problems. Of course there are rhythms or genres that are not 100% to my liking.

Something that I have done lately is to get into the world of Broadway musicals, I started with musicals like Dear Evan Hansen or SIX that are more like the pop or contemporary style that I usually hear from popular artists today. So I started exploring other types of music that I didn't used to listen to, like rap in Hamilton, a complete play sung.

But something that I thoroughly enjoy to this day is instrumental music, especially when it's quiet and doesn't have any kind of computer-made arrangement or effect (techno-like). Focusing on sounds and how melodies make up, for me, is one of the most relaxing things. Some interpreters of Chilean folklore do it, but is also something that Nordic music has and that comes from centuries ago (since the age of the vikings). Adrian Von Ziegler composes beautiful pieces -you can search his work-, he creates sounds that seem magical and mysterious.




Not only the voice can convey feelings, the instruments also.



What about you? What is the music that you enjoy the most...?



In case that you're interested, I leave you some albums of the artist I talked about:

Moonsong:

https://open.spotify.com/album/2dKfOsY1IqAuQAgBdTHP9Z?si=TjlXtKL1TgaiaquIbJTW_A

Queen Of Thorns:

https://open.spotify.com/album/4gUOvOFSYQ2VbTa5PTWIbw?si=Z2bq7ik2SqSdMdk08FxZjA

Fable:

https://open.spotify.com/album/6YhBSoel8sG2Pg11zgEvaW?si=kwD7dXUvRACD3ixdf8LI4g

Libertas:

https://open.spotify.com/album/6QzWG8tIpjy9KC1rxO4b33?si=7i-KMXwuTaCAqIhYzDQCXA

Comments

  1. ok, first i'm a deep-rooted fan of broadway musicals, since i was little i see and know them, i never miss the tony awards (like the oscars awards of musicals) many people don't like them that the actors sing a whole play; I love it, because to say it if you can sing it, I understand that our culture (the chilean one) is very unknown about musicals culture, I could recommend some, there are also the classics, one of the most famous is The Sound of Music or "Novicia Rebelde" in Spanish. I'm sorry they are so beautiful that I want to cry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is so relaxing! I definitely need this songs on my playlists to sleep! I really liked them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts