Place to enjoy.

Hello there:
So I would like to tell you about the place I've enjoyed.

Last year I was in USA, I visited many states. Like Philadelphia, Michigan, North Carolina and Washington in just one month. But it was one place that I visited and enjoyed more: New York, specifically, Word of Life New York. Is special because I live in Word of Life but in Chile; I always dreamed about travel to USA and visited it. It's a huge property in the countryside.
They have camps in the summer vacations; a camp to the family, a camp to the children call "Ranch" equipped in the Old West, with forts, cabins to sleep and animals like horses and llamas to enjoy.
They have a camp to the teens too. They call it "The Island", because, in effect, they have their own Island! With cabins too, games and a toboggan in the beach of the lake just for the teenagers.
Also, in winter, they have a Snow Camp too. With sleds and a frozen lake.


Word of Life is a Christian association. So they have a Bible Institute to a ten minutes of the Island, in the land where is the Ranch Camp, and in front of the Island, they have an Inn called "The Lodge" where I stayed for ten days, and the experience was beautiful. I just loved all the places that I see and I enjoyed with my family a lot, because that was our first travel together to United States (my mom and dad traveled before). I could say that was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life and I probably come back soon.



So, if you can go somewhere in USA when you’re in vacations, that was probably a good option to make some friends and have some fun!

Comments

  1. Hi :) USA sounds so good, one of my dream is go to United States and know NY. I'll would like yo share and make friends there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'd like to travel someday to USA and know places like Central Park, Times Square and the Statue of Liberty :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts