My experience!


Hellooooooooooo!😊

Today I’m going to write about my experience on the blog!


So, first of all, I like English since I was little, but I never have an experience like this before: write in a real Blog like in the movies!
Last year I was able to practice my English, speaking. But I think this the first time I can practice my English just writing about something that is interesting for me too. What I think of some topic, what I like and why…

The blog was very helpful to be able to practice my English in a different and entertaining way. I enjoyed it a lot.
I always watch in TV shows or movies that a character write in a Blog about her or his life. I was wondering what it would be, or how it worked; I always saw it as an American stuff that maybe I couldn’t experience on my own. That’s why I think this situation was a great opportunity to know what if flees like, besides helping me with the language.

It was very funny to read the blogs and comments of my classmates.  Maybe I could know them a little bit with their blogs, what they think about the other blogs too.
Yeah, it’s a little difficult. At first I didn’t know how to use it, how I had to keep my classmates and the teacher, or even what I had to do! Because I wasn’t in the first class. Finding the words and the way to express myself on this was difficult since is my first time doing something like this… in English!!

Being honest, maybe I will not write again on this Blog after today… I’m not a very constant person.
But, you know. It was funny and I enjoyed it a lot…
It’s an experience that I will not forget.

Byeeeeeee!💖

Comments

  1. Yeah, I thought a lot about this was an exercise extracted of tv movies or something, but this was an enjoyable experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is very difficult express ideas in english, but at least we have some practice now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very considered to practice English watching movies and TV Shows, that's an it's a very interactive practice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts