#1 A place I would like to visit... How About Nordic Countries!?

 Hello again pretty people around the world!

Well, honestly I am a very indecisive person, at first I would say that to some country like Japan or France, but lately I've thinking that I would LOVE visit some nordic country like Norway or Finland! And maybe you are wondering "why", I'll tell you!

I have always loved green landscapes, nature, to be specific. Be it sunsets, plants, fields, lakes or mountains, I just love it all! I would love to see each of those landscapes full of bright green, the northern lights and even the snow.

I would like to spend most of my time in rural areas, but would also visit places like the
Liseberg Amusement Park in Gothenburg (Sweden), Bergen and Kristiansand (Norway) and Santa Claus Village, Rovaniemi (Finland). They are places that I would like to go with my family, I really enjoy traveling and spending time with them, I know it would be a wonderful experience.


(Liseberg Park)                                                   (Bergen)


(Kristiansand)                                                        (Santa Claus Village)


Other places I would definitely go are Lofoten and Nordland, Tromsø (the kingdom of the Northern Lights) in Norway, and Hossa National Park in Finland. I also think about my best friends and how fun it would be to be able to spend that time with them!


      (Lofoten and Nordland)


     (Tromsø)                                                                  (Hossa Park)


It sounds like a journey of months or even a year. I would like to go on vacation and spend a month or two there so I can enjoy it to the fullest, of course I should save a lot, but you can do anything if you put your mind to it!💕

Comments

  1. I loved your final sentence .. you are rigth!...

    Would you take me in your bag? jiji those landscapes catch me when I see some movie from there...

    it is strange, for me, that countries with such cold climates are the countries with the best quality of life

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photos of these places are like fairy tale scenes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts