#4 Sweet, sweet food!

Let's talk about food!!!

If I'm honest, I like all kinds of food in general, meat, fish, seafood and especially vegetables, either as a salad or as part of the main dish.

But I think what I like the most is sweet food, and I speak from things like orange chicken to any variety of desserts. That's probably why I like to prepare them.

Have you tried the yogurt cake, the pumpkin cake or the Pasta Frola?

So, if you have not heard of the last one, it is a typical artisan cake of the gastronomy of Italy, but it is also quite baked in Argentina and Uruguay. It is made up of a dough similar to that of the lemon tart, covered with quince, decorated with thin strips of the same dough, giving it the shape of diamonds in the sweet layer.

It can be taken with tea or coffee, or simply as a snack. They should try it! I don't know if they sell it in stores, but it's not difficult. One of my aunts and a neighbor are Argentines, that's why my mom learned from them and taught me, she prepares them for when we invite someone to our house or simply to enjoy something sweet, so if you feel like it, here is a link with the recipe!


Bye, bye!


https://www.recetasgratis.net/receta-de-pasta-frola-facil-y-economica-35082.html



Comments

  1. I also love sweet food, especially desserts, I've been wanting to eat "Berlin" for a long time

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts