#5 My future job, how would it be?

 


So... I don't usually think too much about this. Something I want to do in the future after finish my studies here, is travel to USA to start studying in a Bible Institute there for one or maybe two years.

Actually, I have a "lot" of things I would like to do in the future as a job: Interior Design, Editorial Design and even Wedding Planing!

I'm studying Design with specialization in Graphic, the reason why I'm studying this is because: I live in a parcel, owned by a Christian Corporation called Word Of Life, we do a lot of activities like family picnics with games, camps, sports marathons, etc. So, for this kind of stuff, we need publicity, and there is just one person who do all of that, a graphic designer. I'll want to collaborate whit that job, so I decided to study this career.

What aspects would you consider when choosing my job? Perhaps, more than money, would be the possibilities of applying what I have learned in my studies and that what I am going to do is something that I really like, to do it for years.

And what if I was asked in a job interview about my strengths and weaknesses? Well, I am good at teamwork, I am quite a perfectionist at what I do and I am persistent, although that could also be considered a weakness since if I lose interest, I will not put as much effort. Also, I am quite indecisive.

It would probably be something like that. I have no idea what the future holds, but I am eager to find out!

Comments

  1. As you advance in your career, It will become more and more specific what you want to dedicate yourself to, I think that the reason that allowed you to choose this career is a very good reason, publicity is a good area of ​​work on design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think generating designs for events is a very entertaining part of this career, I think it was a good decision

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts